Columbia, SC Lawyer with Real-World Experience
Originally from Virginia, Brandon and his wife moved to Columbia when he began law school. After graduating from a small, liberal arts college in rural Virginia, Brandon was excited to see what a larger city like Columbia had to offer. He and his wife quickly grew to love Columbia and the Midlands area, where his wife, Katlyn, is a fourth-grade teacher.
Brandon, his wife, and two dogs like to stay active. It’s likely you may run into them tailgating for Gamecocks football games in the fall, strolling through Soda City on a Saturday morning, or taking advantage of all of the parks that Columbia has to offer. Brandon is also an avid sports fan.
Brandon received his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served as a Research Editor for the South Carolina Law Review. While working as a law clerk for Blair Cato during his time in law school, Brandon realized his interest in serving his clients in a business-oriented practice. Brandon is concentrating his practice in the areas of real estate, probate administration, and estate planning.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, cum laude, J.D – May 2017
- Research Editor, South Carolina Law Review, 2016-2017
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A. History, Rhetoric minor – May 2014
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar
- South Carolina Young Lawyers Division
- Building Industry Association of Central South Carolina
- American Land Title Association
- Palmetto Land Title Association
Get In Touch
Columbia, SC 29201
406-A East Butler Road
Mauldin, SC 29662
945 East Main Street
Lexington, SC 29072