Midlands Native Focused on Real Estate Law
Jordan Stallings has lived and worked in the Midlands virtually his entire life. He grew up in Camden and he moved to Columbia to become a Gamecock at the University of South Carolina. Chances are you may have run into Jordan or his wife Samantha around town or in Chapin where they reside with their dog Tucker.
Real Estate Closing Attorney in Columbia, South Carolina
Jordan concentrates his practice in real estate matters, including real estate transactions, title issue resolution, contract review and drafting, and estate planning. He is licensed to practice law in South Carolina and North Carolina.
Former Lender Who Understands Your Real Estate Needs
While obtaining dual Bachelor degrees in Real Estate and Finance at the University of South Carolina, Jordan worked for a number of property management companies in a variety of roles ranging from leasing and management to sales and marketing. Prior to law school, he gained extensive lending experience as a loan officer at Carolina Collegiate Federal Credit Union.
While attending law school at the University of South Carolina, Jordan founded and became President of the Real Estate Law Society. He also served as a Staff Member for the Real Property Trust and Estate Law Journal, he served on the Graduate Student Finance Committee, and he was a Student Attorney for the Non-Profit Organizations Clinic. Jordan received CALI awards in Real Estate Transactions, Legal Research and Writing, Advanced Evidence, and Liberty Seminar. During this time, Jordan also served as a Law Clerk in the Real Estate Department at Rogers Townsend where he went on to become an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Real Estate Department.
Contract Law Instructor for USC Paralegals
Since 2013, Jordan has been an instructor for the University of South Carolina’s Paralegal Certificate Program. Jordan has a strong passion for teaching and he enjoys every minute of guiding his students through taking the laws off the page and applying them to everyday real-world scenarios.
- University of South Carolina, J.D. – May 2013
- University of South Carolina, B.S. Business Administration, Real Estate and Finance – May 2009
- South Carolina Bar
- North Carolina Bar
- Central Carolina Realtors Association
- Building Industry Association of Central South Carolina
- Sales and Marketing Council – Board of Directors and Vice-Chair of Membership
- American Land Title Association
- Palmetto Land Title Association
- Mortgage Lenders Association of Greater Columbia
- Better Business Bureau of Central South Carolina and Charleston – Board of Directors
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- First American National Title Insurance Company
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Stewart Title Guaranty Insurance Company
- WFG National Title Insurance Company